I am pleased to announce and release a new script tool that will allow administrators to export user configuration details from Skype for Business. The script has 3 modes:
- User Mode – where administrators can enter the SIP address of the user they want to report on
- Domain Mode = where administrators can report on all users who are a member of a specific SIP domain
- Enterprise Mode – where administrators can report on all Skype for Business enabled users
The script will produce HTML based reports for each user that can be accessed by a homepage.
In order to view the configuration settings for a particular user click on the details link
Here you will find details of the user and all associated policies and settings. You can navigate using the links in the navigation bar.
- Launch using Windows PowerShell
- When prompted, enter the report scope of your choice (i.e. email@example.com, domain.com or ALL) and Press Enter
- Wait for reports to complete
- Internet Explorer will automatically open the report homepage for you
- Must be on a computer with the Skype for Business Management tools installed
- User must have at least read-only access to Skype for Business
- Execution PowerShell Policy must be set to Remote Signed
- Reports will be written to the c:\ drive of the machine it is run from
Download from TechNet Gallery: https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/Skype-for-Business-User-672d3f6a